This week, after an earlier discussion about caring for wildlife casualties, Pete took time to answer some questions from viewers about their pets.
Today’s questions included:
- An eight year old Irish Wolfhound is starting to slow down: what anti-arthritis treatments might help?
- How can I get my nervous dog used to travelling in the car?
- I’ve treated my dog for fleas with shampoos and a flea collar, but there’s still a problem. What else can I do?
- My four year old Labrador is constantly licking his feet and itching. How can I help him?
- My pet hamster has lumps all over his body, and he seems restless. Is it time for euthanasia?
To view Pete’s answers in the video, click on the link below.
Leave a Reply