Saffy and Emilia featured in this newspaper column ten years ago, when Saffy was a young puppy who had survived Parvovirus, and Emilia was just a ten year old girl.
The following helpful guest article was written by Greer Grenley, Rover. com community member. Like HouseMyDog.
When Zaida passed several puddles of urine on the kitchen floor last month, it was completely out of character. She had always been well house trained.
Ruby took on Eddie as a one year old rescued cat, and ever since she’s owned him, his left eye has not been normal.
Niamh originally had just one dog: a young Beagle called Bobby. She sometimes felt sorry for Bobby, as he was the only dog in the household, so she decided to get him a friend.
Holly's family are fond of cats, and in the last few years they looked after a number of rescued cats from local welfare groups.
Is a raw meat diet better for itchy dogs? Weekly podcast from Pete the Vet | East Coast Radio
Bonnie, a Bichon Frise belonging to a listener of East Coast FM, suffers from itchy skin: this podcast discusses food allergy, and in particular the possible benefits of a raw meat diet for dogs tha ..
Since September 2015, it has been the law in Ireland that all new puppies must be microchipped and registered before they are sold.
Caring For Pets In A Heatwave – Pete the Vet on Spirit Radio | Spirit Radio
I'm a regular visitor to Spirit Radio, and in this month's podcast, I discussed some of the issues that can affect pets in this warm summer weather. To listen click on the play button below.
Urgent reminder from Gardai: NEVER LEAVE DOGS IN CARS OR VANS IN HOT WEATHER. Listen to the podcast here | East Coast Radio
In this warm weather, it is NEVER ok to leave a dog in a vehicle.
The family used to have two larger dogs – a Beagle and a Labrador – who both passed away recently of old age.
Penny loved food too much as a young dog. By the age of three, she had become more than just overweight: she was obese, weighing 35kg. Then in 2014, she suffered a severe bout of lower back pain.
Protecting dogs from heatstroke, plus the danger of featuring specific breeds in movies | East Coast Radio
Listen to this week's podcast by clicking on the play button at the foot of this page.
Bubba is one of those dogs who is a part of the family. Last Saturday morning, he had a lie-in, as he always does on Saturdays.
A dog called Sammy from Galway recently made the news, following an episode of internal bleeding caused by lungworm. He survived but he could easily have died.
Suzie and her partner have three dogs , and up until now, the animals have been the centre of their home life.
Hardy was a well-known dog in Ireland twelve years ago, when he was rescued by Ash Animal Sanctuary in Co Wicklow.
As Susie has grown older, she now spends most of her time sleeping, and so she has stopped wearing down her own nails.