Lulu is a lovely, good-natured dog, but like many pedigree animals, she’s had more than her fair share of health problems.
Tagged: Cavalier King Charles
Claire clearly remembers meeting Josh: he was a tiny puppy in a big cardboard box, gazing up at her with his brown eyes.
Anna had never owned a dog until Blossom came along: she’s a rescued dog, whose owner had died suddenly.
Charley, a 3 year old female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who needed emergency treatment after eating a whole box of chocolates
“Death by chocolate” may be a popular name for sumptuous desserts in restaurants, but to my knowledge, a human has never died after eating too much of the stuff.
Thula, a two year old female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who dislocated her elbow during a game of football.
“Thula” means “stay quiet” in the Zulu language, a reminder of the Cahill’s time spent living in South Africa.
Lucky, a 7 year old male Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who developed a sore neck that would not respond to simple treatment
Almost exactly one year ago, just before Christmas, Lucky first showed signs of having a sore neck. The Martins had noticed that he was suddenly walking stiffly, as if he had a sore shoulder.
Alfie, a two year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who had changed from a bright, active dog into a dull, lazy slowcoach who had gained a lot of weight
A few years ago, there were two brothers in Britain who appeared in court because they had allowed their dog to get fat.
Ginger had been a completely normal puppy, playing enthusiastically, and eating hungrily. Over a twelve-hour period, everything changed.