Bruce had a life threatening crisis last summer, and Sarah is happy to share his story for a simple reason: the problem could have been prevented and she’d like other people to be aware of this ..
A dog called Sammy from Galway recently made the news, following an episode of internal bleeding caused by lungworm. He survived but he could easily have died.
Smudge is a fit, healthy young dog, and when he began to cough occasionally, Robyn didn't worry too much.
Lungworm: is your dog at risk and how can you protect them? | East Coast Radio
Lungworm is an emerging parasite, with prevention of this disease now being an important part of pet care. To find out more about it, listen to this podcast by clicking on the link below.