This week on Ireland AM, we continued the feline theme by discussing queries about cats from viewers.
For a cat only vet clinic in the Dublin area, click here.
1. My kitten has stopped eating – what should I do?
2. My cat is attacking our new puppy – what can we do?
3. My cat is constantly scratching his fur. What could be causing it?
4. Every evening, my cat runs around the room, attacking everyone in sight. How can we get him to calm down?
5. My cat is passing blood. What should I do?
Comments are closed.
Please note that I am unable to answer veterinary questions in comments. If you have questions or concerns about your pet's health it is always better to contact your vet.