Do you want to know more about chocolate toxicity in dogs? Watch the Video. I filmed the video with the friendly HouseMyDog team.
Murder mystery at Crufts: rough handling of dogs, and what to do when malicious poisoning is suspected | Vet Help Direct
Crufts hit the news for the wrong reasons today, for two main reasons1: There was widespread concern about the winning Scottie dog being handled in an insensitive manner.
Tabitha and her brother Calvin are young Tonkinese cats who are pets for young Maia. She has had them since they were kittens. Maia holds the cats gently, hugging them like many children hug soft toys.
How to avoid poisoning your pet with Christmas treats | East Coast Radio
It’s easy to spoil pets at Christmas time, but it’s easy to create problems by giving the wrong foods or too much of the right foods. To find out more, listen to this podcast by clicking o ..
Reilly, a three year old male Golden Retriever who helped himself to human medicine, and got himself into trouble.
Reilly adores Tanya, and there’s only one problem with their relationship: he gets upset when he’s not with her.
This week on Ireland AM , we discussed two topical Easter subjects: chocolate and pet rabbits.
Lady, a five year old female terrier who developed severe gastroenteritis after eating a poisonous plant in the garden.
When Lady first brought up her dinner, Lesley-Ann was not too worried. Dogs are much quicker to be sick compared to humans, and there are many minor causes.
Snowy, like most Irish cats, is allowed to come and go from his own home as he pleases.
Antifreeze poisoning is common, because pets like the taste of this highly toxic substance.
Moose had a crisis 10 days ago when out playing football with her family. There was a collision, and afterwards she was holding up her right foreleg.
My own animals at home need veterinary help from time to time, and this week, it has been the turn of my Indian Runner drake, known as "Mister".